Well this weekend was Easter and it was great. I woke up to both Mommy and Daddy. We got to hang out the three of us before they got me all dressed up in a pretty dress and a bow in my hair. Before leaving for Church mommy and daddy got pictures with me in front of my tree in the front yard. My tree has pretty blooms on it!
When we got to church I was super excited to see my grandparent there! We decided to sit in the back row. I was entertained before church got started. Then there was lots of singing.
I got a little tired during the sermon...it was right during nap time. But I was a trooper and stayed awake. I sure am glad I have my thumb with me everywhere I go. The thumb always pulls me through the clutch situations.
I posed for a picture with Papa. His tie matched my dress!
We got pictures in front of the cross.
One last family picture before we leave.
After Church I was pooped. I decided to nap on the way home. Mommy and Daddy said that everyone was coming over so I needed to get my rest.
When we got home I took my shoes and socks off to play while I waited on everyone to come over.
When we got home the Easter bunny had come! I got musical cards from the grandparents...
I got an Easter basket with lots of paper to tear
And I got some bunny ears!
Then I changed into some play clothes and hung out with grandma before it was lunch time.
The adults sat at the table and talked and I got a little bored...
but daddy livened it up by giving me a ride on his shoulders.
Daddy always knows how to make me laugh.
Easter was awesome. I had a great time hanging out with family. By the end of the day I was pooped. Mommy tucked me into bed so I could rest and be fresh for tomorrow. Thanks everyone for a fun Easter!
Sweet pictures. The cross was beautiful.
ReplyDelete