Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring!!

Today is the first day of spring and mommy and daddy took me to the river for a walk and then we came home and worked in the garden and I got to hang out with my neighbors. It was an awesome day. I love days like this when I get mommy and daddy all to myself and we get to play ALL day! I think this is going to be a good spring.

It was a beautiful blue sky day.



I had my first taste of dirt and grass.....




I wasn't too sure about it.



After a little of chewing I decided I didn't like it.



I told daddy what to do in the garden.



Then I supervised his work. Daddy did a good job.



At one point I had to get a closer look to make sure things were ok. I told mommy she could stay behind I would take care of things.



Daddy did such a good job he relaxed and had a cold beverage



and I had Cheerios! What a great day. I cant wait for another day like this!




1 comment:

  1. Hope, she's just beautiful. And growing up so fast. I know you'll have lots of fun with her this spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete