Harper Finley's World
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2010
(26)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(56)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(10)
▼
September
(15)
New PJ's
Toys
Cereal and thumb sucking
Game day #2
Waffle House
I love Sundays
Go Dawgs!
Cereal
Strong Neck
Mommy's assistant
New Toy
Me and Caroline
First time at Church
mmmmmm Ice cream
Etowah Indian Mounds
►
August
(12)
►
July
(8)
About Me
Ries Family
View my complete profile
Saturday, September 5, 2009
First time at Church
Mommy and Daddy took me to church for the first time. They let me stay in big church and I didn't have to go to the nursery. I got a little fussy, but I enjoyed it. Everyone kept telling me how pretty I was.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment